Catholic Marriage is sacred: permanent, faithful and open to life. It is a mystery of growth in love between two people and Jesus. To be married at St Thomas the man and woman must have maturity and depth to enter this sacred commitment.
Book the date and time at least one year prior to your marriage.
- The booking fee is $100 and is non-refundable.
- Copies of your Birth and Baptism certificates are required.
- A fee of $300 for the use of the Church is required prior to your marriage. This fee is waived for parishioners but contributions towards the parish are welcomed.
- While there is never a charge for sacraments, an honorium to the celebrant is usual along the lines of a civil celebrant.
- The readings used at your marriage must be from the Scriptures.
- The music at your marriage may be live or electronic; it must be ‘sacred or classical music’. The parish can supply a list of musicians.
- Flowers are to be co-ordinated with the Church florist. It is expected that some flowers will be left at the Church. Please contact Stephanie Tew on 9386 6960.
- A Marriage Preparation course is essential for all people marrying at St Thomas. Details of these courses can be found at: marriageed-perthcatholic.org.au
- This website maybe of use when compiling your Marriage Booklet www.gettingmarriedbooklet.com.
Please contact the Parish Office on 08 9384 0598 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment.